Choosing the right fiber is critical to the value and performance of your carpet. Not sure what you need? Our team of carpet experts will walk you through our selection of quality products and help determine which best suit your budget and your needs. We carry a wide variety of products from the leading manufacturers and fiber companies in America such as Shaw, Mohawk, Mannington and Stainmaster as well as many others.
So, how do you choose the right carpet fiber?
- Nylon: It’s the strongest, most durable, and most widely used fiber on the market. It has better crush resistance, appearing retention, and is easy to clean.
- Triexta: The appearance of Triexta is similar to nylon and incredibly stain resistant. It is durable and much softer than other fibers.
- Polyester Carpets: Although not considered as durable as nylon, well-constructed carpet made from polyester is more durable than ever. Polyester offers a wide range of colors and textures. It is also non-allergenic and easy to clean.
- Olefin Carpets: Moisture resistant but limited in color selection, Olefin carpets are also not as resilient as nylon. In higher traffic areas only the best-constructed and most dense style should be used.
- Wool: Wool is the oldest fiber and is used in less than 3% of today’s marketplace. Although it is still an ideal carpet fiber, cost removes it as a factor in today’s residential market.
Let us make your carpet buying experience exceptional. Call (330) 630-2722 or stop on by our store today!
Manufacturers We Carry:
- Dream Weaver